Sunday, March 14, 2010

Missing Church...

I find that when I miss church for a week, I feel a little out of sorts. My next week is a little more unorganized and I'm just a bit more cranky.
 If I miss two weeks of church, it's just awful. I have moments when I just forget the eternal nature of my existence. It's not like I go rob a bank or anything, but I let the little things get to me. I just lose focus. And it usually comes out in me being mean and cranky to others. Well, this week I am going on missing 3 weeks of church in a row...it's no good. I've been sick for a few weeks and then got hit again this weekend with a different illness. So this week I hope to focus on doing things that will help me remember the fundamentals...I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father and He loves me. We are all His children and we all made a choice to be here on this earth. I am hoping if I can focus on this I can avoid some pitfalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment