Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blog-o-sphere

So I have been doing a little bit of looking around in the world of blogs.
It's fun to see the diversity of what is interesting to different people. We (I consider myself a blogger now) all have something we are passionate about and that comes out in the blogging. Something that I hope to get into someday are those recipe blogs. I LOVE the pictures and see myself as a person who likes to cook but I have no skill. I read some one's blog the other day and she talked about how she had been reinventing herself and what a freeing experience this was. I really like this concept because what it really is is coming into your own. I have a list of things that I want to be doing...they are not earth-shattering items, but I have always wanted to do them. I am not sure what is keeping me from it, but I am thinking about this...how to build up courage and do small things that will bring you joy?

No comments:

Post a Comment