Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gratitude

Do you ever have those times that you think, gosh, I love this church? I have been having that feeling the past few weeks.
I thought I'd make a list of things I am grateful for (specifically, things that are recently relevant). I am grateful for the knoweldge of the Gospel. So many people on this earth do not have the blessing of the Gospel in their daily life and I was blessed enough to be born into it. I am grateful for the plan of happiness and our opportunities to prove and be proven. I am grateful that Heavenly Father is so aware of me, my needs, my concerns, and that He cares. I am grateful that I am not alone in this world. Heavenly Father has provided many people to support and love me on this journey and I am grateful. I am grateful to be a supportive and loving person on another person's journey. Heavenly Father provides principles and lets us make our own choices. This can be fairly difficult if you are like me and want to always make the "right" decision. But I am grateful He allows us the freedom to figure out what that is. My family is amazing and I am blessed daily because of them...who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment