Saturday, February 19, 2011

Watch For Ye Know Neither the Day Nor the Hour

Do you ever feel like the world is coming to an end? Everywhere I look, people are fighting, countries are uprising, and the economy is unstable. Here in Texas, we had some freak ice storms that shut everything down for a few days. I am afraid a time of great suffering is at hand and I am feeling like the one of the ten virgins with her candle only half filled with oil. In evaluating my food and water storage, I am grossly under prepared. My savings is not where it needs to be. My hope is that those ice storms were an opportunity to awaken and correct. I am grateful for the scriptures that help to remind us of our eternal nature and keep us heading due north.

"Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh."
Matt 25:13

No comments:

Post a Comment