Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finding Joy

I have been thinking lately about all of the blessings in my life that I am able to enjoy at this time and season.

My older sister's kitty is so sweet. Her name is Jezebel but we call her Kiki. This is her on her ladybug. So sweet. While I don't any pets myself, everyone in my family does so I am always around sweet little ones.


I've taken a lot of cool trips over the past few years. My older sister and I went to Hawaii, France, camped in the "mountains" of Oklahoma, visited San Antonio, Washington D.C., and several beaches along the Texas shoreline (Padre, South Padre, Mustang Island, etc.)

I've started doing hobbies that I've always been interested in like photography and cooking. Spanish classes are my next step, I think.

Politics has always been a passion of mine but the past year, I have become much more active. I've attended several conventions, rallies, etc., volunteered for campaigns, and tried to become more informed. This is Mitt Romney at CPAC.


So, all in all, life is good. Still not what I thought it would be, but I have been richly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment