Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hey There...Wear Your Wedding Ring!

Okay, so why do some men walk around without wedding rings? I can't think of any good reason for it.
Those of you that are single, you will understand what I am about to say. There is a behavior that occurs between single people when you meet someone. You smile, say hello, and sooner or later, you check the ring finger. It's nothing to be ashamed of, you are just checking who is in the club and who isn't. So why do some men mascarade as single men? I don't know one woman who doesn't wear a wedding band when she is married. I am just not sure how men can get away with it. That's all. Just sounding off.

1 comment:

  1. I understand that some do it b/c of their work (if you've ever seen someone 'degloved' b/c their ring was ripped off along with skin and muscle, you can see why) but I definitely think that not everyone all the time is in danger of being degloved. So then, did you make a commitment or didn't you? Let the world know you are not an option. Someone who is married and doesn't wear a ring makes me question their integrity a bit.

    ReplyDelete