Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lizz....ecca???

To celebrate moving into the second year of blogging, I've decided to make a few changes to the blog.
You may have noticed a few new buttons and a change in background. Another, more significant change is the name of the author of the blog. I've had this blog be anonymous, under then name Lizzie, because I felt a little embarrassed that this transition into my 30s was so hard. Somehow not using my name made expressing that easier. But, in the words of a friend, it is what it is. I am coming out of the blogging closet. :)

My name is Rebecca, not Lizzie. PHEW! That was hard! So if you see random references to Lizzie, well, that's why. Lizzie, btw, was used because as a little girl, I thought my name should have been Elizabeth. I love my actual name but went through a period of time where I struggled to adjust to the fact that my name was Rebecca. That represents the adjustment I've been going through moving wards, identities, and so on. So thanks for your understanding and here's to year 2...may it be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment