Monday, March 7, 2011

Stephanie Nielson's Adversity Response

As a follow up to the adversity post, I was thinking again about Stephanie Nielson. I think of her often when I think of adversity. She is the sister who was in a plane crash with her husband and a flight instructor when the plane crashed. The instructor was killed and she and her husband were burned severely. Stephanie was burned on 80% of her body and has had all sorts of surgeries since then. I am amazed as I read her blog and hear how she handles her trials and struggles...her but if not moments. (Click here to watch the video she taped with the Church to share her story.)

I am grateful that we have a loving and kind Heavenly Father who provides us opportunities to learn and grow in this life. And through every trial, around every tribulation, He is there. We are not left alone. I know this to be true. Just as I know the sun will rise in the morning, I know our Heavenly Father is there. And I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment